Friday, January 30, 2009

He got unstuck

For those of you wanting an update...Hugh got his tractor unstuck with the help of Rick's Big Tractor. It turned into quite an affair with several neighbours out to enjoy the sport. Sadly, I was out and missed the Brou-ha-ha, but I had a nice wide driveway to come home to. Thank goodness for kind neighbours.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading about Hugh's adventure. Grampie was well-known for towing people out of the ditch along the stretch of road where he lived in Hill Grove, NS. The open area was known for snow drifts, and resulted in many unsuspecting drivers landing in the ditch. A knock would come to the door, and Grampie would "rig up" and go haul out the vehicle, often in the midst of a blizzard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy. I hope to hear many more stories like that.

    ReplyDelete